1. It has a great amount of JDMs with Hyundai & some American mobile companies although I was a little bit disappointed for not involving Evo IV, either one of 1JZ-GTE cars like Chaser, Mark II, JZA70 Supra, JZZ30 Soarer in this game & I disliked the idea of replacing the SR20DET version of Nissan 180SX pre-face lift version with it's American 240SX SE counterpart which it's way lamer than it's Japanese counterpart in the updated U.S Tuned version which that's version ported in GC & XBox after the PS2 & I own the GC version despite it plays like shit in my MOQI i7S.
2. There is so many Capcom games references in Auto Modellista such as Megaman original & Battle Network series stickers in career mode AKA garage life when it comes to the car customization part, Plus the game announcer say some quotes from SF Alpha 3 & Capcom VS SNK 2 & he sounds like SF Alpha 3 announcer.
3. The game OST is very similar to Capcom VS SNK 2 & Marvel VS Capcom 2 OSTs, It'd make sense that it's been made by the same composer.
4. This game has an animish cel-shaded graphics & way better than GT Cube AKA GT Pro Series cel-shaded graphics with a two sound effects taken from GT1, GT2, GT3 & GT4P like the drift & turbo sound effects.
5. In this game they are some effect which it was in GT games with the exception of GT Sport such as hazard lights, reverse lights & horn & I always taunt the A.I cars by using horn after passing through them.
6. This is the only Capcom racing game based on real life racing with licensed cars but it suddenly died & I think to avoid being sued by Polyphony & the other popular racing games series companies.