What's on your mind?
7 Votes in Poll
Friendly reminder: The correct model year of Mazda SA22C RX7 as in GT2 is around the years 1978-1981 not 1983 because the 1983 has a different looking rear bumper. I'll show you a two pictures as a proof.
This is the 1978-1981 model which it's the version as in GT2.
& this is the 1983 model version I think it's appeared in Auto Modellista, Forza Motor Sports series, Tokyo Xtreme Racer series starting from 2, Sega GT 2002, ETC.
1. It has a great amount of JDMs with Hyundai & some American mobile companies although I was a little bit disappointed for not involving Evo IV, either one of 1JZ-GTE cars like Chaser, Mark II, JZA70 Supra, JZZ30 Soarer in this game & I disliked the idea of replacing the SR20DET version of Nissan 180SX pre-face lift version with it's American 240SX SE counterpart which it's way lamer than it's Japanese counterpart in the updated U.S Tuned version which that's version ported in GC & XBox after the PS2 & I own the GC version despite it plays like shit in my MOQI i7S.
2. There is so many Capcom games references in Auto Modellista such as Megaman original & Battle Network series stickers in career mode AKA garage life when it comes to the car customization part, Plus the game announcer say some quotes from SF Alpha 3 & Capcom VS SNK 2 & he sounds like SF Alpha 3 announcer.
3. The game OST is very similar to Capcom VS SNK 2 & Marvel VS Capcom 2 OSTs, It'd make sense that it's been made by the same composer.
4. This game has an animish cel-shaded graphics & way better than GT Cube AKA GT Pro Series cel-shaded graphics with a two sound effects taken from GT1, GT2, GT3 & GT4P like the drift & turbo sound effects.
5. In this game they are some effect which it was in GT games with the exception of GT Sport such as hazard lights, reverse lights & horn & I always taunt the A.I cars by using horn after passing through them.
6. This is the only Capcom racing game based on real life racing with licensed cars but it suddenly died & I think to avoid being sued by Polyphony & the other popular racing games series companies.
In my opinion, car classes are very poorly implemented. For example, I can’t create my race offline and drive bots on a car that’s in the X group with cars that are in the N group, moreover, I can’t choose so that certain cars are ready to go with me and so on, no filters, everything is very primitive.
33 Votes in Poll
SR20DE = N/A versions of Nissan Silvia & 180SX, Nissan Primera P10 & P11 2.0Te versions & Tommykaira ZZ-S.
SR20DET = Turbo versions of Nissan Silvia, 180SX, Pulsar N14 GTI-R & Sileighty.
SR20VE = ASL Garaiya, Nissan Primera P11 2.0Te-V & Primera P12 20V.
52 Votes in Poll
I have to say the Chevrolet theme from GT1 JP Version AKA South City theme from GT2 is the main reason of my sudden return of my interest in American cars but from late 70's until early '00's models, Also Chevy AKA South City theme gives me so much nostalgia when I used to play GT1 & GT2 in my old PS1 as a kid especially Japanese GT1 version.
I'm announcing my official retirement from GT PSP & I'll stick only with GT2 & obviously in GT2 they were so many cool stuffs such as tuning, ETC & Finally I got the EU PAL version both discs & yesterday I finished my car collection. Now I can play the Arcade mode without disturbance.
It's saddening that the 1st generation of Mazda RX-7 is always forgotten in video games, Plus it always reminded me of both 1982 model of C5 Corvette Stingray & Porsche 994 & I enjoy using it in Gran Turismo 2, Capcom's Auto Modellista & Touge Max G for PS1.
The SA22C RX-7 seriously deserve more attention in video games.
I got a France prize car besides that one what is the best France car to race with In french races I would just need and idea of what France companies there are so I can choose and ideas of cars and best companies to go with ?
I got a PS3 and Gran Turismo 5 for Christmas and Gran Turismo 5 is a great game excellent graphics hopefully I can get 6 soon I bet that ones better what's your favorite Gran Turismo my favorite is now 5
I have to say the rear bumper of the European version of Nissan S14 Kouki Silvia known as 200SX looks pretty trash compared to it's Japanese & American (240SX) counterparts plus SE version which that's the version I own as in the PAL version of GT2.
For some reason, the Isuzu JR130 platform of Piazza / Impulse reminds a lot of both Silvia S12 & AE86 series of both Trueno & Levin.
I find it funny that the most people hated & always say it's an ugly car but in fact it looks like the early 80's version of Mitsubishi Galant with S12 Silvia & AE86 Trueno & Levin fastback body style.
8. GT Advance 3: Pro Concept Racing (GBA) (Fuck it's GC / Wii 3D Sequel known as GT Cube for GC AKA GT Pro Series for Wii because the whole game is bullshit)
7. Advan Racing (PS1)
6. Option Tuning Car Battle Spec R (PS1)
5. Assoluto Racing (IOS)
4. Touge Max G (PS1)
3. Auto Modellista (GC)
2. Gran Turismo (PSP)
(Supposed to be GT4 but I decided to replace it with GT PSP because the PS2 Emulator for MOIQ i7S is crappy & worse than my Dolphin Emulator)
1. Gran Turismo 2 (PS1)