The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Acura RSX Type-S '01|
|Appears in||Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec|
|Max Power||200 HP|
|0-60 Mph||6.3 seconds|
|Standing Quarter Mile||15.1 seconds|
|Top Speed||145 miles per hour (233 km/h)|
|Weight||1,249 kilograms (2,750 lb)|
|Power/Weight Ratio||6.25 kg (13.8 lb) per horsepower|
Six colors are available for this car:
- Satin Silver Metallic
- Desert Silver Metallic
- Premium White Pearl
- Arctic Blue Pearl
- Nighthawk Black Pearl
- Milano Red
This car can only be obtained by winning the Type R Meeting in the Beginner League.
- For some reason, the selling price of this car differs between the NTSC and PAL versions of the game. While the selling price for this car is of 7,500 Credits in the NTSC versions, it was increased to 75,000 Credits in the PAL version.
- Four hidden versions of this car appear as Sample cars intended to test paints. The Sample RSXs are:
- Sample 003: NISSAN COLOR plate, for testing Nissan colors, has reflection balls above it (will not appear in races)
- Sample 005: NISSAN plate, for testing additional Nissan colors, has reflection ball
- Sample 007: MITSUBISHI plate, for testing Mitsubishi colors, has reflection ball
- Sample 008: No plate nor reflection ball, possibly for testing Honda/Acura colors
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.