The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|American Championship (GT3)|
|License Level||National A|
|No. of Races||5|
|Tyre Restriction||No restrictions|
|Car Type Restriction||No restrictions|
|1st Place Prize||7,500 Cr|
|Championship Bonus||20,000 Cr|
The American Championship is an Amateur League championship race in Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec.
- Seattle Circuit 3 laps
- Trial Mountain Circuit 3 laps
- Super Speedway 6 laps
- Seattle Circuit II 3 laps
- Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca 3 laps
- 1st: 7,500 Cr
- 2nd: 3,000 Cr
- 3rd: 2,000 Cr
- 4th: 1,000 Cr
- 5th: 500 Cr
- 6th: 200 Cr
- Championship Bonus: 20,000 Cr
Victory in this event will award you with one of the following:
- Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version VI '99 Special Color - Premium Red
- Audi TT Coupe 1.8T quattro '00 Special Color
- Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '98 Special Color
- Chevrolet Camaro Race Car
- With the exception of Trial Mountain and Super Speedway, all races in this event take place in the United States.
- Despite being revolved around American cars, the prize cars in this event are primarily Japanese cars with only one American car and one European car.
- Occasionally when entering one of the races or a championship, you will have a chance of the Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) '00 as an opponent which can easily win races and out beat all other non race cars unless in the same car or similarly powerful race car.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.