Four colors are available for this car, they are unnamed in-game:
This car can be purchased in the Chevrolet section of Brand Central for 350,000 Credits. It can also be obtained by signing a Manufacturer Series contract with Chevrolet, which is valid for one Manufacturer Series season and allows the car to be used in Manufacturer Series races.
- In real life, there is a C6 generation of Corvette built to GT4 regulations, before the role was switched over to the Camaro.
- In the closed beta build, the only color available for the car was white.
- The default livery of this car is based on the Corvette C7.R livery, with addition of Grand Sport fender stripes.
- Both this car and the Gr.3 counterpart share the same interior.
- The car uses an unbranded version of the RAYS RE30 wheel, a wheel available in the Livery Editor.