This page is for the Beginner League event in Gran Turismo Sport. For other uses, see Clio Cup.
"A one-make race in the Renault Clio for beginner racers" - in-game text
The Clio Cup is a 5 race event that appears in Gran Turismo Sport. It was added along with the rest of the GT League mode in update v1.10. The event is housed in the Beginner League of GT League mode.
This event, aimed at beginner drivers, is a one-make race series restricted to owners of Renault Clio models.
- Maximum Power - None
- Minimum Weight - None
- Maximum Tyre Rating - Sports: Soft
- Clio Renault Sport V6 24V '00
- Renault Sport Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy '15
- Renault Sport Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy '16
- Broad Bean Raceway (reverse): 6 laps
- Alsace - Village (reverse): 2 laps
- Autodrome Lago Maggiore - GP (reverse): 2 laps
- Northern Isle Speedway: 10 laps
- Kyoto Driving Park - Miyabi: 5 laps
- 1st: Cr. 7,000
- 2nd: Cr. 4,000
- 3rd: Cr. 3,000
- Though all the CPU drivers appear to use the same livery aside from colour, there are distinct differences between each one. These include a different stripe design and certain sponsors decals being added.
- All opponents in the event have decals of BBS, Michelin, Bilstein and Elf.