|Clio Trophy (GT3)|
|License Level||International B|
|No. of Races||5|
|Tyre Restriction||No restrictions|
|Car Type Restriction||Renault Clio V6|
|1st Place Prize||15,000 Cr|
|Championship Bonus||60,000 Cr|
"A car born to run fast"
The Clio Trophy is a Professional League Renault one-make championship race in Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec. As its name implies, is open to only the Clio Renault Sport V6 24V '00 and the Clio Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car '00 (respectively called the Lutecia Renault Sport V6 24V '01 and the Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car '00 in Japan).
- Rome Circuit 10 laps
- Grand Valley Speedway 10 laps
- Special Stage Route 11 II 10 laps
- Deep Forest Raceway 10 laps
- Côte d'Azur 15 laps
- 1st: Cr. 15,000
- 2nd: Cr. 7,000
- 3rd: Cr. 3,000
- 4th-6th: Cr. 0
- Overall Champion: Cr. 60,000
- Despite being revolved around Renault Clios, which are French cars, the prize car in this event is a Volkswagen New Beetle, which is a German car.