The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|DAIHATSU COPEN RJ Vision Gran Turismo|
|Appears in||Gran Turismo Sport|
|Max Power||146 BHP|
|Weight||600 kilograms (1,300 lb)|
|Power/Weight Ratio||4.11 kg (9.1 lb) per horsepower|
Five colors are available for this car:
- Lime Green
- Grey Gunmetal
This car can be purchased in the Daihatsu section of Brand Central for 1,000,000 Credits.
- This is the only Vision Gran Turismo car to not have an unveiled trailer.
- It is also the only Vision Gran Turismo car to not have a description, and has yet to be added in-game and in the official website.
- Because of this, information about the car is very scarce, but is implied to have a highly tuned 660cc inline-3 turbo engine. It is also the Vision Gran Turismo car with the lowest power output, and lowest performance overall.
- In GT Sport's ending credits, there is a line for "Designed by seico.co.ltd", with names of Kiyoto Hiwada and Takamasa Omori being credited. It is possible that the design for this car was outsourced by the mentioned company on commission of Daihatsu.
- The company (also known as Seico Industrial Design Works) also exhibited a modified second-generation Copen at the 2015 Osaka Auto Messe and Tokyo Auto Salon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.