|Deep Forest Raceway|
|Circuit Length||3.600 kilometres (2.237 mi)|
|Track Type||Original Circuit|
|Appears in||Gran Turismo|
Gran Turismo 2
Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec
Gran Turismo 4 Prologue
Gran Turismo 4
Gran Turismo PSP
Gran Turismo 5
Gran Turismo 6
Deep Forest Raceway is one of the available tracks in the Gran Turismo Series. It first appears in the original Gran Turismo, and features in every main game since, with the exception of Gran Turismo Sport.
Deep Forest is an original track that debuted with the release of Gran Turismo. It appears to be set in a thickly wooded forest, with the back straight on a cliff edge. Like many Original circuits, Deep Forest incorporates several tunnels. Due to the high speed nature of this track, sports cars, such as grand tourers or supercars focused on raw power, are best suited for this course. Featuring undulating corners, tight banked corners, and long sweeping turns, it is a medium-high speed course featured in several events in every game it appears in. It is a favorite among Gran Turismo fans, not just for its beautiful scenery, but for its deceptive difficulty to drive quickly.
Events Featuring Deep ForestEdit
Events marked with an asterisk are raced in reverse.
- FF CHallenge - Race 1*
- Clubman Cup - Race 5
- Boxer Spirit - Race 3
- Dream Car Championship - Race 3
- Euro Classic Car League - Race 5
- Japanese Compact Cup - Race 3*
- Tourist Trophy - Race 3*
- 2HP-2CV Classics - Race 4*
- Civic Race - Race 3
- Clio Trophy - Race 4
- Stars of Pleiades - Race 4*
- GTI Cup - Race 5*
- Driving Mission 1 - The Pass
GT4 License TestsEdit
- B-3 - Basics of Cornering: 1
- B-4 - Basics of Cornering: 2
- A-3 - Tackling High Speed Corners: 1
- IB-4 - Advanced Level Complex Corners: 2
GT5 License TestsEdit
- B-3 - "Out-In-Out"-The Most Basic Cornering Line
- IC-6 - Blind Corners in Wooded Areas
- IB-10 - Deep Forest Raceway 2-Lap Battle
- All B license tests held on this track are set on the main straight through to the first uphill section after turn 1 (A wide hairpin turn)
- In Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec, Deep Forest Raceway II (Deep Forest in reverse) is raced at sunset, as opposed to the broad daylight.
- Although the track was ommitted in GT Sport, it is revealed that the track is being given a complete redesign, along with Grand Valley and Trial Mountain.
- ↑ As a hidden track, inaccessible through normal means