"The peak of touring car racing with unrivaled intensity of competition."
The Deutsche Touring Car Meisterschaft is a 5 race championship based on the actual DTM event, requiring International-A license for A-spec, of which first place wins grant 15,000 Credits and 75,000 Credits for winning the whole championship: totaling 150,000 Credits.
Above that you also get the Mercedes CLK Race Car '98 which is also worth approximately 793,000 Credits, making the total championship worth almost 1 million Credits per victory.
- Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93
- Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02
- Audi A4 Touring Car '04
- Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92
- Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car '00
- Opel Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00
- Opel Calibra Touring Car '94
- Opera Paris - 6 laps
- Midfield Raceway - 6 laps
- High Speed Ring - 5 laps
- Nürburgring Nordschleife - 1 lap
- Fuji Speedway 2005 GT - 5 laps
- 1st: Cr. 15,000
- 2nd: Cr. 7,500
- 3rd: Cr. 5,000
- 4th: Cr. 4,000
- 5th: Cr. 1,500
- 6th: Cr. 800
- Overall champion: Cr. 75,000