The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|European Championship (GT3)|
|License Level||National A|
|No. of Races||5|
|Tyre Restriction||No restrictions|
|Car Type Restriction||No restrictions|
|1st Place Prize||7,500 Cr|
|Championship Bonus||20,000 Cr|
"Drive the winds of Europe"
The European Championship is an Amateur League championship race in Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec.
All races are 3 laps long.
- 1st: Cr. 7,500
- 2nd: Cr. 3,000
- 3rd: Cr. 2,000
- 4th: Cr. 1,000
- 5th: Cr. 500
- 6th: Cr. 200
- Overall Champion: Cr. 20,000
Victory in this event awards you with one of the following:
- MINI COOPER 1.3i '98
- Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V • spec II (R34) '00 Special Color
- Gillet Vertigo Race Car '97
- Lotus Elise Sport 190 '98 Special Color
- With the exception of Special Stage Route 5 and Grand Valley Speedway, all races in this event take place in Europe with Rome Circuit taking place in Italy and Côte d'Azur taking place in Monaco.
- Despite this event being dedicated to European cars, one of the prize cars (the Nissan Skyline) comes from Japan.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.