|FR Challenge (GT4)|
|Series Type||Single Race|
|No. of Races||5|
|Tyre Restriction||Normal or Sports|
|Car Type Restriction||FR Cars only|
|1st Place Prize||1,500 Cr|
"Experience the magic of rear-wheel drift, the very essence of sports cars."
The FR Challenge is a 5 race non-series event in Gran Turismo 4. It is housed in the Beginner Events area of the World Map. It is an event strictly limited to vehicles that are Front Engined and Rear-Wheel Driven (FR).
- Seattle Circuit (reversed): 2 Laps
- Tsukuba Circuit: 3 Laps
- Special Stage Route 5: 2 Laps
- Laguna Seca Raceway: 2 Laps
- Motorland (reversed): 4 Laps
Prizes for Finishing PositionsEdit
- 1st: Cr. 1,500
- 2nd: Cr. 500
- 3rd: Cr. 400
- 4th: Cr. 300
- 5th: Cr. 200
- 6th: Cr. 100
Successful completion of all 5 races of the FR Challenge awards the player with:
- NISMO 270R '94 (unless if obtained by completing the IA License Test)
- Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 (unless if obtained by completing the S License Test and unless if it is fully tuned just like the 270R as well).