The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
On January 17 2012, Update v2.03 was released for Gran Turismo 5.
Release Notes for v2.03[edit | edit source]
DLC[edit | edit source]
Speed Test Pack[edit | edit source]
- The Speed Test Pack DLC will add a Speed Test feature to Gran Turismo 5 and will be released for sale on the PlayStation®Store from January 18, 2012. The price of the DLC will be £3.19.
- The new Special Stage Route X Oval track is also included in this pack as a special stage for performing the tests. Measure the performance of your favourite cars with a variety of test features. When this DLC is purchased, the Special Stage Route X Oval will become available to use in the Arcade Mode, Practice, and in Online races.
Car Pack 3[edit | edit source]
- The latest Car Pack 3 DLC will add more new cars to Gran Turismo 5, and will be released for sale on the PlayStation®Store from January 18, 2012. The price of the DLC will be £4.79.
- Featuring cars from both past and present, it includes Lamborghini's latest flagship model Aventador, Jaguar XJR-9 LM Racecar, Aston Martin V12 Vantage, 66' Volkswagen 1200, Mini Cooper S Countryman, and Nissan Leaf.
Other Improvements[edit | edit source]
- 12 new My Home theme colours and 12 new wallpapers for [GT Mode] have been added to the game. Please select these from the [My Home Settings] - [My Home Design] menu on the left side of the screen.
- Tyre wear speed prediction has been added to the pit stop decisions in B-Spec, to prevent tyres from wearing out completely during long races.
- Regenerative braking (which recovers energy by converting kinetic energy into electricity) in electric cars has been made stronger to extend driving range.
- Electric cars will now also creep forward (as with standard automatic cars) when the brake is released without pressing the accelerator.
- The increased performance due to the downforce produced by the fan is now calculated in the performance points of the Chaparral 2J race car.
Correction of Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- A issue has been corrected where the car would pit in unintentionally during the last lap of a B spec race.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.