The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
On May 26, 2012, Update v.2.06 was released for Gran Turismo 5.
Bug Fixes and New Features[edit | edit source]
Updates and New Features[edit | edit source]
- It is now possible to adjust the race BGM and sound effect volume from "Quick Options" during a race.
- A save data backup feature has been added.
- Compatibility for the sequential shift mode of the Guillemot "TH8 RS" gear shifter has been added.
- A "Performance Difference Adjustment" has been added to the rewards for seasonal events (applies only to seasonal events held after this update). PDA = (TopPrize/20) * (MaxPP - Usedpp)
- Force feedback for the "Driving Force GT", "GT FORCE Pro", "G25 Racing Wheel", "G27 Racing Wheels, and "T500 RS" steering wheel controllers have been improved.
- A car with racing modifications applied is now categorized as a Racing Car (previously Tuned Car).
- The off-track shortcut penalty has been tweaked.
- The GT5 Photo Stream service has just been launched for all players worldwide.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a problem where Karts and Ferrari F1 cars could drive together with other cars in the Lounge.
- Fixed a rarely occuring problem in which the system freezes when exiting the lounge.
- Fixed a problem where you could purchase tires for the 125 SPL racing Kart in the tuning parts shop (tires purchased previously will become invalid).
- Fixed a problem in which the straight-line stability of the Lancer Evolution X was decreased when using a steering wheel controller.
- Fixed an issue where wrong color dirt and snow tire wheels were displayed on some cars when the wheels were changed.
- Fixed delay when launching electric cars using controllers other than a steering wheel controller pedal.
- Fixed a rarely occuring issue where the system would freeze at the end of a race.
- Fixed an issue where it becomes difficult to hear your own car when driving with other race cars in online races, etc.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.