The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
On September 25, 2012, Update v.2.08 was realeased for Gran Turismo 5.
Bug Fixes and New Features[edit | edit source]
Updates and New Features[edit | edit source]
- It is now possible to select “Disable Collisions” in the [Event Settings] of online races.
- ID’s are now shown above cars when watching online races.
- The response of the clutch pedal when using the steering wheel controllers “G25 Racing Wheel”, “G27 Racing Wheel”, “T500RS" and "TH8RS” have been adjusted.
- The rate of tire wear in endurance races has been reduced. (Excluding formula cars.)
- The strength of air resistance when altering aerodynamic wing settings has been increased.
- The autopilot has been adjusted to prevent colliding with the wall when exiting the pit lane on the Tsukuba circuit.
- Adjusted the changes in control characteristic when altering vehicle height from standard height. (Vehicle height can be changed by adjusting ride height, either by installing a suspension kit or adjusting a full customizable suspension kit.)
Correction of Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where experience points and rewards were not awarded when racing online on the Twin Ring Motegi.
- Fixed an issue where the tires would change when resuming a suspended endurance race.
- Fixed an issue where when switching from a setting sheet with dirt/snow tires to a sheet with normal tires, the dirt/snow tires settings remain displayed.
- Reduced an issue where the vehicle would jump violently when going over angled bumps on road surfaces or sharp cornerstones.
- Fixed an issue with the Twin Ring Motegi Course name not displayed correctly when searching in the Open Lobby.
- It is now easier to hear your own car when driving with other cars in online races, etc.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.