The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
On November 6, 2012, Update v.2.09 was realeased for Gran Turismo 5.
Bug Fixes and New Features[edit | edit source]
Updates and New Features[edit | edit source]
- The [Tire/Fuel Depletion] settings under [Event Settings] of the Open Lobby can now be adjusted to four levels: "None", "Normal", "Fast", and "Very Fast".
- The 3D display view has been improved.
- The tire depletion rate has been now balanced as it varied too greatly in certain circumstances depending on the vehicle.
- The Drift Trials scoring method has been changed to prevent cheating.
- The maximum RPM of the Honda weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) '11 has been changed to 10300rpm. The engine sound has also been improved.
Correction of Known Issues[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where opponent cars were hitting the pit entrance wall when pitting in at the Twin Ring Motegi Road Course East.
- Fixed an issue where fuel was not being consumed when entering an endurance race with a Prius, or when [Tire/Fuel Depletion] was enabled in the Open Lobby. Affected cars: Toyota Prius G '02, Toyota Prius G '09, Toyota Prius G Touring Selection '03, Toyota Prius Touring Car.
- Fixed an issue where the online control characteristics differed from the offline ones.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.