Not to be confused with the Goodwood Hillclimb
|Goodwood Motor Circuit|
|Circuit Length||3.809 kilometres (2.367 mi)|
|Track Type||Real World Circuit|
|Appears in||Gran Turismo Sport (Update)|
The Goodwood Motor Circuit is a historic venue for both two- and four-wheeled motorsport in the United Kingdom. The circuit is situated near Chichester, West Sussex, close to the south coast of England, on the estate of Goodwood House, and completely encircles Chichester/Goodwood Airport. This is the racing circuit dating from 1948, not to be confused with the separate hillclimb course located at Goodwood House and first used in 1936.
This circuit first appeared in Gran Turismo Sport, where it was added as part of Update 1.39.
- MINI Challenge; Race 6 - 3 laps
- Nostalgic Car Festival; Race 6 - 5 laps
- Light Weight K Cup; Race 4 - 3 laps
- Nostalgic 1979; Race 4 - 7 laps
- Beetle & Samba Bus Festa; Race 5 - 2 laps