The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Gran Turismo 5: Spec 2.0 is a major update to Gran Turismo 5 that added new content, in-game adjustments and bug fixes. The update contained mostly community-suggested ideas. Shortly after the update, four DLC packs were released.
Patch notes for Spec 2.0[edit | edit source]
- Simplified interior views added to all Standard cars.
- User control of the weather change feature.
- Settings sheet that allows you to save multiple car settings.
- New Spec 2.0 opening movie (no longer available after the server shutdown as it was part of the now-defunct Gran Turismo TV)
- Improved UI usability and response
- Replay forward/rewind
- Expanded online lounge features (narrowing down cars types, shuffle races...)
- Expanded Photo Travel features (you can now take photos with your avatar)
- Added NASCAR Pit Scene stage to Photo Travel
- Added 11 new 2011 NASCAR models
- Added the Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '11 (the car in which Kazunori Yamauchi contested the Nurburgring 2011 24 Hours)
- The 2011 Jeff Gordon ♯24 Drive to End Hunger CHEVROLET IMPALA '11 replaces the 2010 Jeff Gordon ♯24 DuPont CHEVROLET IMPALA '10 for the Jeff Gordon NASCAR School Special Event
- Improved physics and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Support for the Logitech G25/G27 steering wheel
- A huge majority of races begin with a rolling start
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition and Gran Turismo 5: Academy Edition both include the Spec 2.0 Update already installed.
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.