"A race between cars created for speed to determine which one is supreme."
Gran Turismo All-Stars is a 10 race series event housed in the Extreme Events area of Gran Turismo 4. It is one of the longest championships in the game and carries a 1st prize of Cr 100,000. The series has no restrictions on the cars that may enter, meaning a car of the highest calibre is required to succeed.
- High Speed Ring Reverse - 7 Laps
- Fuji Speedway '80s - 6 Laps
- Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - 7 Laps
- Autumn Ring Reverse - 9 Laps
- Test Course - 3 Laps
- Grand Valley Speedway Reverse - 6 Laps
- Suzuka Circuit - 5 Laps
- Infineon Raceway (Stock Car Course) - 8 Laps
- Circuit de la Sarthe I - 2 Laps
- Nürburgring Nordschleife - 2 Laps
Prizes for finishing positionsEdit
- 1st - Cr. 15,000
- 2nd - Cr. 7,500
- 3rd - Cr. 5,000
- 4th - Cr. 4,000
- 5th - Cr. 1,500
- 6th - Cr. 800
Prizes for event completionEdit
- 1st - Cr. 100,000
The prize car for winning the Gran Turismo All-Stars Championship is:
- The AI cars will never pit in, so they may start drifting and crashing at the final laps, especially in the last race on the Nürburgring Nordschleife.
- The icon of this event was reused in the Gran Turismo 5's version of this event, but with different cars on the background.