|Grand Valley East|
|Circuit Length||2.99 kilometres (1.86 mi)|
|Track Type||Original Circuit|
|Appears in||Gran Turismo|
Gran Turismo 2
Gran Turismo 4
Gran Turismo PSP
Gran Turismo 5
Gran Turismo 6
Similar to its full version, Grand Valley East consists of sweeping hairpins, undulating corners, and slight elevation changes throughout. About 35% shorter than the full Speedway, this variation omits the large crested s-bends, the tight hairpin, the bridge and tunnel section, and the final chicane. Nimbler, lighter sports cars will thrive here over heavy grand tourers and high-horsepower supercars.
Events Featuring Grand Valley EastEdit
Events marked with an asterisk are raced in reverse.
- Sunday Cup; 2 laps - Race 3
- FF Challenge; 2 laps - Race 2
- FR Challenge (reverse); 2 laps - Race 1
- Anglo - Japanese Sports Car Championship (reverse); 3 laps - Race 4
- US - Japan Sports Car Championship (reverse); 3 laps - Race 4
- Anglo - American Sports Car Championship (reverse); 3 laps - Race 4
- Sunday Cup; 2 laps (A-Spec)/4 laps (B-Spec) - Race 2
- FR Challenge; 3 laps (A-Spec)/6 laps (B-Spec) - Race 1
- Amateur Cup; 2 laps - Race 2
Red Bull X Challenge
- Red Bull X2014 Junior Championship; 4 laps - Race 3
- In the PAL version of Gran Turismo 2, when entering the first race of the MR Challenge in Special Events, the name of this track is misspelled as Grand Valley WestCourse. However, upon entering the race, the name of this track is correctly listed as Grand Valley East in the race menus.
- Although this track, including its full version, is not included in Gran Turismo Sport, the Circuit Experience icon resembles the Grand Valley East.