The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
"A heated battle of Japanese cars from the era where they were finally realizing their ambitions on the world stage."
Japanese 90's Challenge is a Japanese event on Gran Turismo 4. Only Japanese cars of the 1990's can enter this race.
- Apricot Hill Raceway 3 laps
- Grand Valley Speedway Reverse 4 laps
- Twin Ring Motegi East Short Course 3 laps
- Special Stage Route 5 3 laps
- Fuji Speedway '90s 3 laps
- 1st: Cr. 3,000
- 2nd: Cr. 1,000
- 3rd: Cr. 500
- 4th: Cr. 400
- 5th: Cr. 300
- 6th: Cr. 200
- Nissan SILVIA K's AERO (S14) '93
- Nissan SILVIA K's AERO (S14) '96
- Nissan 240SX '96 (aka Nissan 240SX K's AERO (S14) '96 in NTSC-U/C and Nissan 200SX (S14) '96 in PAL versions only)
- Mitsubishi 3000GT MR (J) '95
- Mitsubishi ECLIPSE GT '95
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR '92
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR '95
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V GSR '98
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR/RS '99
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.