"A race for a class of compact cars only available in Japan, powered by 660 cc displacement engines." - in-game text
The event is aimed at beginner drivers and is restricted to Kei cars, up to the N100 class.
- Maximum Power - None
- Minimum Weight - None
- Maximum Tyre Rating - Comfort: Soft
- Kei cars only
- Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Center: 5 laps
- Tsukuba Circuit: 5 laps
- Tokyo Expressway - Central Outer Loop: 3 laps
- Goodwood Motor Circuit: 3 laps
- Sardegna - Road Track - C: 4 laps
These are your expected rivals in the event:
|Power (BHP)||Weight (KG)||Car (Name)|
|62||830||Daihatsu Copen Active Top '02|
|63||760||Honda BEAT '91|
|63||830||Honda S660 '15|
- 1st: Cr. 9,500
- 2nd: Cr. 6,000
- 3rd: Cr. 4,000
- Despite meeting the requirements of Kei cars, the Fiat 500 F '68 is not permitted entry into this event.
- This is most likely because the game is restricting access allowing Japanese cars only.