Gran Turismo 5 was given compatibility for additional Downloadable Content in the Spec 2.0 update in October 2011.
As of May 2014, all downloadable content has been permanently removed from Playstation Store. However, for a limited time, it returned starting November 2014, but only in Europe.
The following is a list of DLC previously available for GT5:
Released 18th October 2011Edit
- Racing Car Pack ($7.99):
- Red Bull X2011 Prototype '11
- Dodge Challenger SRT8 Touring Car
- Honda CR-Z Touring Car
- Mazda Roadster Touring Car
- Mazda RX-7 Touring Car
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Touring Car
- Nissan GT-R R35 Touring Car
- Nissan SKYLINE GT-R R33 Touring Car
- Nissan SKYLINE GT-R R32 Touring Car
- Nissan SKYLINE GT-R R34 Touring Car
- Subaru IMPREZA Touring Car
- Toyota PRIUS Touring Car
- Gran Turismo RACING KART Jr.
- Gran Turismo RACING KART 100
- Gran Turismo RACING KART 125
- Racing Gear Pack ($2.99)
- GT5 paints|Paint Pack ($1.99)
- Complete Pack ($11.99)
- Containing Track Pack 1, Racing Car Pack 1, Racing Gear Pack 1 and Paint Pack 1.
Released December 2011Edit
- Car Pack 2 ($3.99)
Released 18th January 2012Edit
- Speed Test Pack ($3.99)
- Car Pack 3 ($0.00)
Released 27th June 2012Edit
- Twin Ring Motegi ($5.00)
Released 25th September 2012Edit
- Separate cars ($.99 each)
Free Downloadable ContentEdit
- This content adds the front engine-rear wheel drive Scion FR-S '12 to Gran Turismo 5.
- This compact FR (front engine, rear drive) sportscar debuting from Scion is a brother to the Toyota 86 sold in Japan. Add the fun to drive FR model to your own garage with this download.
A new cumulative package which contains all the aforementioned content, named "GT5 Promotional Content Pack" ($26.99) was released for a limited time on Spring 2015.