The Nike ONE resembles a "Sci-Fi" buggy, capable of a 230 mph (370 km/h) top speed and equipped with a eight-gear automatic transmission. However the top speed of 230 mph (370 km/h) can only be obtained by drivers at their physical peak; this information is obtained by use of a wearable generator suit.
In the game, the Nike ONE is only capable of a 160 mph (260 km/h) top speed. The fuel bar is also not shown when driving this vehicle.
Gran Turismo 4
This car is showcased at the Nike dealership, but is not available for purchase. It must be won from completing the International B License or from the Saleen S7 Club. In this game, this car can only be used in Arcade or Practice modes. It can't be used in the races of Gran Turismo mode.
- On the sides of the car is a Morse code. When deciphered, it reads "www.phil-frank.com", the website to the car's designer Phil Frank.
- The car is featured in the Gran Turismo museum in Brand Central in Gran Turismo Sport.
- In Gran Turismo 4, the nitrous can't be applied on this car.
- This is the only car in Gran Turismo 4 to be available as a prize in two different events.
- In Gran Turismo 4, this car cannot be sold, only discarded from the garage.
- This car is often seen as the precursor to concept cars under the Vision Gran Turismo project.
- If looked closely during replays, the driver's position may imply that this car would need a motorcycle-like riding form in order to drive it.