|Nike ONE 2022|
|Appears in||Gran Turismo 4|
Gran Turismo Sport (cameo)
|Engine||4 x In Wheel Electric Motors|
|Max Power||259 HP|
|Top Speed||160 miles per hour (260 km/h)|
|Length||3,295 millimetres (129.7 in)|
|Weight||760 kilograms (1,700 lb)|
|Power/Weight Ratio||2.93 kg (6.5 lb) per horsepower|
The Nike ONE resembles a "Sci-Fi" buggy, capable of a 230 mph (370 km/h) top speed and equipped with a eight-gear automatic transmission. However the top speed of 230 mph (370 km/h) can only be obtained by drivers at their physical peak; this information is obtained by use of a wearable generator suit.
In the game, the Nike ONE is only capable of a 160 mph (260 km/h) top speed. The fuel bar is also not shown when driving this vehicle.
Gran Turismo 4
The Nike One is showcased but cannot be purchased from the Nike dealership, it can be won from completing the International B License or from the Saleen S7 Club. In this game, this car can only be used in Arcade or Practice modes. It can't be used in the races of Gran Turismo mode.
- On a side of the car, a mirrored text reads 'phil-frank.com'.
- The car is featured in the Gran Turismo museum in Brand Central in Gran Turismo Sport.
- This is the only car in Gran Turismo 4 to be available as a prize in two different events.
- In Gran Turismo 4, this car cannot be sold, only discarded from the garage.
- ↑ If this car is used in Arcade Mode races, the player will face only one opponent car instead of the usual five opponents