|Circuit Length||1.81 miles (2.91 km)|
|Track Type||City Street Circuit (Real Location)|
|Appears in||Gran Turismo 4 Prologue|
Gran Turismo 4
Gran Turismo PSP
Opera Paris is a short, tight street circuit set on real roads in the center of Paris, France. The narrow streets make overtaking difficult on this challenging circuit, but perhaps the most difficult parts of this circuit include the Place de l'Opéra and Place de la Concorde.
The circuit starts at a street surrounding the Place de la Concorde, FIA's main headquarters, with the Obelisk of Luxor being a notable landmark here. From here, the circuit moves to the right via Rue de Rivoli passing through the Librarie Inter Continentale via the Rue de Castiglione, taking a left-right-right-left chicane at Place Vendôme leading to Rue de la Paix. The circuit then utilizes a series of 90-degree corners at Place de l'Opéra leading to Boulevard des Capucines and Boulevard de la Madeleine which continues to the street surrounding the Place de la Madeleine. The circuit then continues to Rue Royale before going to the outskirts of the Place de la Concorde before returning to the street surrounding it.
Opera Paris in GT4Edit
The circuit is featured in the following events in Gran Turismo 4:
- Pan Euro Championship (Battle 1)
- Blackpool Racers
- Tous France Championnat (Battle 1)
- 1000 Miles! (Battle 2)
- Gran Turismo World Championship (Battle 7, reversed)
- Dream Car Championship (Battle 1)
- Premium Sports Lounge
- Deutsche Touring Car Meisterschaft (Battle 1)
- Europe Classic Car League (Battle 3, reversed)
- 2HP - 2CV Classics (Battle 1, reversed)
- Euro Hot Hatch League (Battle 2)
- Schwarzwald Liga A (reversed)
- Renault Alpine Cup (Battle 3, reversed)
- Club 'M' (Battle 3, reversed)
- Club 'RE'
- Legend of the Silver Arrow
- MG Festival
- Mini Sports Meeting
- 206 Cup
- Megane Cup (Battle 2)
- GTI Cup
- The George V Paris and Opera Paris circuits both use a small section of Avenue des Champs-Elysées, a street which connects the Place de la Concorde with the Arc de Triomphe.
- The Place de la Concorde located at the starting line of this course serves as the headquarters for the International Federation of Automobiles (FIA), the governing body behind the World Rally Championship, the Formula One Grand Prix, the World Touring Car Championship, the World Endurance Championship, and many others.
- ↑ As a hidden track, inaccessible through normal means