"A traditional one make race series for the Porsche 911 with a long history" - in-game text
The Porsche Cup is a 6 race event that appears in Gran Turismo Sport. It was added along with the rest of the GT League mode in update v1.10. The event is housed in the Endurance League of GT League mode.
This event, aimed at experienced drivers, is restricted to owners of the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) '16.
- Maximum Power - None
- Minimum Weight - None
- Maximum Tyre Rating - Racing: Soft
- Allowed Cars: Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) '16
- Suzuka Circuit: 30 laps
- Dragon Trail - Seaside: 30 laps
- Circuit de la Sarthe: 60 minutes
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Grand Prix Layout: 30 laps
- Tokyo Expressway - South Inner Loop: 30 laps
- Nürburgring 24h: 60 minutes
- 1st: Cr. 420,000
- 2nd: Cr. 210,000
- 3rd: Cr. 120,000