The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|League Level||One Make Race|
|License Level||International B|
|Series Type||Single Race|
|No. of Races||5|
|Tyre Restriction||No restrictions|
|Car Type Restriction||Opel Speedster models only|
|1st Place Prize||7,500 Cr|
"A one-make race featuring this German mid-engined roadster with the individual, futuristic styling."
Races in Speedster TrophyEdit
- Grand Valley Speedway - 3 Laps
- Autumn Ring Reverse - 4 Laps
- Suzuka Circuit East Course - 4 Laps
- Infineon Raceway (Sports Car Course) - 3 Laps
- Seattle Circuit - 3 Laps
- 1st: Cr. 7,500
- 2nd: Cr. 5,000
- 3rd: Cr. 2,500
- 4th: Cr. 1,000
- 5th: Cr. 500
- 6th: Cr. 300
- This event is considered to be the most difficult One Make Race in Gran Turismo 4. The AI opponents are upgraded beyond what it humanly possible, the only solution is to outdrive them, which is entirely possible. It is recommended to use the naturally aspirated Speedster as opposed to the turbocharged model, since an NA Stage 3 kit will provide better low-rpm responsiveness in the tighter corners. Depending on the AI grid and the players own vehicle, this race will almost always yield 200 A-Spec Points.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.