The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Stars & Stripes (GT3, Amateur)|
|License Level||National A|
|Series Type||Single Race|
|No. of Races||4|
|Tyre Restriction||No restrictions|
|Car Type Restriction||American Cars Only|
|1st Place Prize||7,500 Cr|
"American power at its finest."
Stars & Stripes is an Amateur League single race in Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec. It is open to only American cars.
- Seattle Circuit 3 laps
- Super Speedway 6 laps
- Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca 3 laps
- Seattle Circuit II 3 laps
- 1st: Cr. 7,500
- 2nd: Cr. 2,000
- 3rd: Cr. 500
- 4th-6th: Cr. 0
- With the exception of the 6-lap Super Speedway, all races in this event are set in the United States lasting 3 laps long.
- Despite the event being revolved around American cars, the prize car in this event is a Japanese car.
- In addition, the car in the background is a Raybrig-sponsored JGTC Honda NSX #100 race car.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.