|Toyota Celica GT-Four|
The Toyota Celica GT-Four in its first (top), second (middle), and third (bottom) generations
|Appears in||All games|
The Toyota Celica GT-Four is a high performance model of the Celica Liftback, with a turbocharged 3S-GTE engine and full-time AWD. It was created to compete in the World Rally Championship, whose regulations dictate that a manufacturer must build road-going versions of the vehicle in sufficient numbers. These vehicles are referred to as "homologation special vehicles".
The Celica GT-Four came in three generations; ST165, based on the fourth generation Celica, and manufactured between October 1986 and August 1989; the Super Round shape ST185 produced from September 1989 to September 1993; and ST205 was built from February 1994 to June 1999.
The Celica GT-Four in Gran TurismoEdit
- Toyota CELICA 2000GT-FOUR (ST165) '86
- Toyota Celica Rally Car (ST165)
- Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR (ST185) '91
- Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR RC (ST185) '91
- Toyota Celica Rally Car (ST185)
- Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) '95
- Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR (ST205) '95
- Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR (ST205) '98
- Toyota Celica Rally Car (ST205)
- Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205) '95